Q: The heat in my office gets unbearable in winter. How do I simultaneously dress for cold weather and overheated offices?
A: It’s called layering, and it’s the smartest way to dress in the winter. Rather than a bulky sweater, try one of our fine guage merino turtlenecks or a cashmere crew, over which you can wear a beautiful, unconstructed sportcoat. Or make that second layer a vest. From cable knits to lightweight, quilted styles, we offer many fashion-forwrad options that are both comfortable and on trend. Tip: wear a top-quality performance tee under your first layer for extra comfort and temperature control; fabric technology has advanced tremendously in recent seasons so that a simple tee can keep you warmer in the cold and cooler in your overheated office.
Q: I’ve been living in sneakers all summer, and I dread the thought of squeezing my feet into rigid dress shoes. Any fall footwear options that are both comfortable and stylish?
A: Yes! The footwear market feels your pain and is offering many variations of hybrid shoes that combine a beautiful soft leather upper with a comfort bottom. Soft leather or suede slip-ons and lace-ups are just as comfortable as canvas sneakers…and notably elevate your style. Come in and check out or fabulous assortment of fall footwear or shop the selection online.
Q: Why do I need to buy expensive underwear when it doesn’t show?
A: Let us count the ways.
- A great fit. the right base layer makes everything you wear over it look better. Pant styles these days are slimmer and your old, bulky underwear could ruin your look.
- For comfort. New luxury perofrmance fabrics feel incredibly soft and breathable.
- To save the planet. Many tech fabrics are sustainably sourced.
- For easy care. Tech fabrics come out of the washer and dryer looking like new.
- For their many amazing properties. The wicking, anti-microbial, quick-dry, odor-control and temperature-control of these undies make them worth it.
- When was the last time you replaced the underwear in your drawer? If your boxers and briefs are old, frayed, stretched out and embarrassingly gray, it’s time!
- Wearing the good stuff will make you look and feel younger and sexier. Need we say more?